This week has been all about promotion which consists of the following:
– Posting in article directories. Every article I post is completely new and I’m not using any spinning software. I find writing a new article is less tedious than trying to spin a blog post.
– Signing up for forums. Have yet to participate.
– Finally posting to my social media pages.
– Researching more ways to gain exposure to my blog.
I’ve done some technical work on my blog:
– Working on a new design. It’s still in development (more like design). I was going to do something in resemblance to Corbett’s Think Traffic layout but I’m not feeling like it’ll work for my site.
– I’ve eliminated some plugins. I didn’t use a whole lot to begin with but I had a Google analytics plugin that wasn’t working as it was suppose to as it was counting my page previews and sometimes my own visits. I decided to just incorporate this into my theme manually.
– Added a Kindle subscription for my blog